Audiowala Digital Audio Network is an outdoor advertising medium with 100% engagement rate where brands can communicate to the mass at transit locations
- Mass Medium that reaches India’s vast “media dark” rural market
- Powerful audio and audio-visual medium that provides excellent brand penetration and recall
- Medium is set up at bus stations across 7 states that is approved by Directorate of Advertising & Visual Publicity (DAVP).
- Advertiser messages are coupled with bus departure announcements providing 100% engagement
- Medium enables advertisers to create brand awareness in local language or dialect.
- Audio advertisements are aired from 6 am to 10 pm daily at bus stations.
- Advertisement is heard across 100-meter periphery of the bus station.
- Advertisement release is controlled and monitored from Vritti iMedia’s central control room
- An IT controlled medium that cannot be tampered manually.
- Mass medium that reaches media dark areas. Medium cover almost all districts, major talukas, all pilgrimages places & holiday locations
- Medium is present across 7 states: Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh & Haryana.
- Passenger’s footfall changes every 30 minutes that guarantees the advertisement is heard or viewed by a new person every time.
The message is reached on an average 25000 – 40000 people each day at each station; reaches 350 million passengers every month