Keen on reaching out to 40000 plus people in a single day? Then Vritti i-Media Digital World+ is the solution
Vritti i-Media Digital world+ network helps corporate companies, SME and retail businesses reach their target audience in tier 2 and tier 3 cities effectively. Vritti understanding of the rural market in India coupled with their strong technology infrastructure makes them the ideal OOH advertising partner for bottom of the pyramid communication.
- The Digital world+ Network comprises of the Digital world Audio Network (DW AN) and the Digital world Audio Visual Network (DW+ AV)
- The DW AN broadcasts audio advertisements in State Transport bus stations thus helping advertisers to cater to the masses traveling by buses.
- The DW AN Audio Network currently has a reach of 80+ locations across all districts and important towns in Maharashtra with new locations being added every month
- DW AN reaches out to approximately 40000 people every day at a single location and the per person cost is approximately 10% as compared to other media with an impact of 100%
- The DW+ -AV uses a combination of both audio and video capabilities and digital displays thus enabling a wide range of interactive content delivery
- The DW+ AV medium of Vritti is currently helping advertisers to reach out and interact with around 25 lakh highway travelers every month
Vritti i-Media Digital World+ Network has emerged as the leading digital technology enabled media solution in Maharashtra for corporates to market and advertise their products to the tier 2 and tier 3 cities. The Digital world+ Network comprises of the Digital world Audio Network (DW AN) and the Digital world Audio Visual Network (DW+ AV). This network helps companies with their Awareness campaigns, promotional campaigns and brand building exercises in an innovative and cost effective way.
The DW AN broadcasts audio advertisements in State Transport bus stations thus helping advertisers to cater to the masses traveling by buses. Vritti i-Media has been appointed as the Sole Authorized Agency by Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) to run Audio Advertisement at various district bus terminals that will be played along with the Buses arrival/departure announcements. On an average, DW AN reaches out to approximately 40000 people every day at a single location at 10% of the cost of traditional media. The DW AN network is currently spread over 80+ locations across all the important districts and towns of Maharashtra.
The DW+ AV network relays digital advertisements that can convey multiple messages at one time. Launched on July 1st 2010 at Hotel Bikaner and Food Hub on the Mumbai Pune Express highways and Hotel Daulat on Pune Nashik Highway , these displays are now located in all the food courts lining the Mumbai-Pune Expressway and Pune- Nasik Highway. The DW+ AV can run various ads at different points of the day or year, through the broadcasting system linked via Internet thus making it a very flexible and cost effective medium for the advertisers. They are installed at Highway hotels mainly for entertainment and information purposes.
The entire Digital world+ network is backed by Vritti Solution technology infrastructure and the necessary back-end systems that ensure 100% up time and guarantee certainty of advertisement air time at all locations and thus making the solution dependable. Proof of advertisement air time/display is readily available with Vritti which makes their solution more dependable than the regular OOH media Vritti has plans to grow this medium to over 100 + Highway locations across Maharashtra with an average of 500+ displays in the near future.
Vritti i-Media Digital World+ Network is currently present in over 80+ locations across Maharashtra and gplan to expand this network over the Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities across the rest of the country keeping in line with their vision of being known as the rural market experts.